Life in Laos through the lens of a diplomatic wife raising twin toddlers.
Personally, I ended this year a lot sick and a little uninspired so the only thing to do is look forward towards 2013:
– getting rid of this cough and getting my health back
– hosting visitors to Vientiane who are starting to line up as early as February
– a family reunion that could not come soon enough
– a visit to Melbourne for R&R and more local travel
– completing my community development certification
– successful bidding mid-year for our next post
– a lot more date nights than in 2012
– finally learning how to bake bread
– printing our favorite photos for a family wall
– learning, growing, and thriving together as a family with a lot of love and laughter
Wishing all of you the very best for 2013!